Seiya Movie 3, Cantonese version
- Very Poor Quality!! Offical VCD that came out in Hong Kong, distributed by Asia Video Publishing Co. LTD, licensed by
Edko Video, LTD.
I used to own fake video tapes. One of the first things I bought of Saint Seiya, Movie 1,4 is just a simple dub done by anime shops. A lot of them of animes existed then. Movie 2 is a taiwan tape, looks better of course. I taped Movie 3 when it was broadcasted on TVB in 93, it is the same version as the one in the theater. A LD of that also exist, cost about $100HK.
For a long time, Seiya VCD/DVDs were all fakes but since then, the official companies has released them for real.
- Sanctuary 25 VCDs
- Asgard 9 VCDs
- Poseidon 5 VCDs
- dub from the LDs
- It is fake, but damn good quality! Too bad they don't dub everything. They have more than enough room. That thing can
fit up to 240 minutes. My uncle owns the version where you can choose English and Chinese subtitles but he tells me its
picture quality is really not as good as mine. I rather have mine.
Hades OVA, TVB
- I own the first fakes that dub from the cable broadcast, playing them with my Denon amplifier with Dobly Digital Pro 2
decorder really gives the epsiodes a real kick!
- I also own another set with from TVB. It has the Japanese+Chinese dub with Chinese sub
Gold Saints Myths Resurrected 2 DVD Set
- They dub it from the real thing but they didn't dub everything. The special visuals on Disk two they don't have. Again
playing these with my Denon, is just awesome!! Image nice and clear!
introduction ~ Overture ~
- They dub it from the real thing even included the special show on Saint Seiya with trailer. It would have been cool
if they dub the commentary too, but that's asking too much for a fake disk. : )
- Precede Chapter: Vol 1-3
- Succeed Chapter: Vol 1-3, Vol 2 couldn't play... : (
Complete TV Series
- It dubs from the old videos and the New DVDs set. The cool thing is for Episode 99-114, it actually contains the dub
from the HK version. I couldn't believe it. The episodes that dub from the New Japanese DVD set has really good image
Lost Canvas 1st
- from "Shin Ten Ha". The quality and content is the same as the real deal! I'm so happy!! :D
- They just ripped from the offical HK release that has the J+Chinese dub, Chinese subs and burned it. The Chinese dubs
are those Weak-ass voice actors not the TVB guys. In it a way it's very fitting. Weak-ass animation, Weak-ass Japanese
and Chinese voice actors, Weak-ass writing! Buying the fakes are worth the money. The real stuff. I'll never pay a cent
- Eris to Lucifer! OMG! The image is freaking clear and awesome! Sound is great too!! :D